We are delighted to launch the free AkzoNobel Design app for iPad, created especially for professionals who want the latest information about colors and properties of coatings, predominantly in the Building and Construction sector.
AkzoNobel’s Design app allows you to better understand the use of powder and liquid coatings applied to metal in built environments. It is aimed at those involved in the design and specification process, enabling architects, designers and specifiers to create technical specification documents based on internationally recognized standards.
Key features of AkzoNobel Design app
- Product Finder: Choose from a comprehensive range of colors and finishes including metallic
- Technical Information: Access to technical information and reports
- Color Picker: Find a match to the color you want – just use your camera or photos
- Personalized Colour Card: Create custom colour cards for your bespoke projects
- Specification Builder: Generates a coatings specification, based on the project location
- International Standards: AAMA, Qualicoat and more
- Track Records: Find examples of worldwide construction projects
The AkzoNobel Design app for iPad is currently available in Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, Europe and China.